Monday, June 8, 2009

SWAZILAND


Hey everybody! Thanks so much for checking in on me and praying for me its really appreciated.

So this last week I've had the opportunity to visit the country of Swaziland and to see and help with the various things that are going on there. It really is pretty amazing place and a wonderful experience. I had the opportunity to work with A small group of ladies with an amazing heart to serve and help, I felt so incredibly honoured to be in the company of these amazing women for a week. they have decided to help in a time of great need. For those of you who don't know Swaziland is known as the mountain kingdom and everyday this group of women grab a walking stick and head out up and down the mountains I could barely climb to care for the sick, widows and orphans. In fact they care for over a thousand of them. please pray for them and remember them.
Love Dave.

3 comments:

  1. DAve I am so happy that God is giving you tis opportunity. I know not everything is easy but the blessings outweigh the buffetings

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks like a pretty cool group to hang out with! praying that you and the people you meet will continue to be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are just a great guy that God is using to do his work :)

    ReplyDelete